You agree to the following terms and conditions when placing an order on this website. You hereby agree that all disputes will be resolved by a single arbitrator on an individual basis with no representative or class actions. The terms and conditions in their entirety can be found by clicking the terms and conditions link at the bottom of this page. By placing your order today you’ll be shipped via USPS a 30 day supply of bonté Advanced Wrinkle Cream for $3.95 shipping and handling (or discounted price) charge. Your sample starts the day you make a purchase. If you feel bonté Advanced Wrinkle Cream is not for you, you can cancel within 22 days from today to avoid the purchase price of up to $119.97 and enrollment in the auto-shipment program. Then every 30 days, Company will send you a fresh 30-day supply of bonté Advanced Wrinkle Cream and charge you $89.97 + $6.95 S&H. You may cancel at any time by calling Customer Service at 1-800-262-7489 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 10-12 days for delivery (Limit one per household). Shipped via USPS.
This is a legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between You, the individual, company or organization (“you”, “your”, “The Customer” or “Customer”) and bonté (“Company” or “The Company”). By ordering, accessing, using or purchasing any product (“Product”) through this website or related websites (collectively the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by, and are becoming a party to, this Agreement. Company may at sole and absolute discretion change, add, modify, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time without notice. It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement for changes prior to use of the Website or purchase of the Product.
To contact bonté with billing, fulfillment or any other inquiry associated with bonté products, please call at: 1-800-262-7489 or email at email@example.com.
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am – 10 pm EST
From time to time bonté may run special promotions and can at its sole discretion reduce the price of your offer during any periods without notice. Being a member of Autoship programs ensures that you are locked into pricing that shall not increase as long as you remain in the program.
REFUNDS, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Company will accept returns and issue full refunds (less shipping and handling), for returns received within 30 days of the order date where no promotion was redeemed (ex. Rebate or Trial Promotions). For regular offers where the full product price is paid (not including Promotional Discounts, Rebate Promotions or Trial Promotions), simply contact Customer Service Center to receive return instructions and self-addressed, prepaid postage. Please note that Company cannot process packages marked “Return to Sender” or “Refused”. All returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing of your return to your account. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Customer Support Center. Company is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Company recommends all returned items to be sent using some type of third party delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.
Returned Products must be sent to the following address:
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111-427
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
If you have received an order that was damaged, please contact Customer Service Center for a Return Authorization Number. A replacement will be sent out at no additional charge, once your returned item is received.
(2)Right to Change Control. bonté exclusively reserves the right to change any and all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and any and all policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time, and in its sole, independent discretion. Any changes will be effective upon the time of the posting of the revisions on the Site. You individually are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without advance notice to you. Your continued use of the Site and the Services following bonté posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to any changes to this Agreement, do not continue to use the Services or the Site.
(3) Eligibility. Services are available and may only be used by individuals who have the ability legally to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing statement, Services are unavailable to children [persons under the age of 18 (or 21 depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction)] or to indefinitely or temporarily suspended onlinepromooffer.com users. If you’re not at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction), you must exit and leave the Site immediately and shall not use or access the Site. Additionally, you agree not to bypass any security and/or access feature on the Site. The Site has no liability or responsibility for any misrepresentations regarding a user’s age. Furthermore, competitors are not authorized to access or use the Site without express, written permission in advance of such access. If you are disqualified, please do not use the Site. If you are registering as a business entity, corporation, or other business structure, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
(4)Services. onlinepromooffer.com is an online retailer selling high quality bonte anti aging cream. onlinepromooffer.com reserves the right to update and modify the Services from time to time as may be needed and without notice.
(5)As a valued onlinepromooffer.com user, you are obligated to read this Agreement before you sign-up or provide any information via the Site. Additionally, you agree to be bound to the terms of this Agreement. bonté does not and shall not, offer legal or financial advice concerning the Services offered via the Site. Nothing in this Agreement is to be interpreted as legal advice, counseling or guidance. By creating an account, you certify that all information you provide when registering your account is absolutely true and accurate. Moreover, it is a condition of your use of the Site that all information you provide will be correct, current, and complete and any modification or change made to any information that you provide during your continued use of your account simultaneously carries with it a certification that the modification or change that you make to your account information is true and accurate. Company may, at sole discretion and from time to time, require additional information or forms of identification and may use these to determine any limitations that may be placed on your use of the Site. Furthermore, Company have the right to refuse to you access to the Site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time if Company believe that the information you provide is not correct, current, complete, true, or accurate. In addition, you may be subject to civil or criminal penalties for giving false information.
(6) You incur responsibility for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your account. Moreover, you are solely responsible for obtaining access to the Site and any fees associated with such access (e.g., airtime charges, ISP fees, other third party fees, etc.). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
(7) Account Statement Billing Errors. If you are in belief that your account statement contains a billing error, you must notify in writing immediately of such error. However, if you do not notify within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, you will have accepted such billing for all purposes, including for the resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. Specifically, you release from liability arising out of a billing error or discrepancy that is not reported within thirty (30) days of its publication.
(8) Payment may be made by credit card online at the Site, or by any other method expressly approved by bonté. You unequivocally agree to pay all fees when due according to the billing terms. The Site reserves the right to contract with third parties to process all payments and such third parties may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. Fees are non-refundable, unless expressly provided otherwise on the Site or in this Agreement. You are responsible for any credit card chargebacks, any dishonored checks, and any related fees that the Site incurs related to your account. If for any reason, whatsoever, bonté is unable to charge your credit card with the full amount of the fees, or if bonté is charged back for any fee previously charged to your credit card, you agree that bonté may pursue all available remedies to pursue payment including, without limitation, suspension and/or termination of your account.
(9) Restricted Activities. If you believe that your account statement contains a billing error, you agree to notify in writing immediately of such error. Additionally, If you do not notify within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, you will have accepted such billing for all purposes, including for the resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. In addition, you release from liability arising out of billing error or other discrepancies that are not reported within thirty (30) days of its publication.
(10) Information. Your information and activities on the Site shall not: (a) be intentionally incorrect, false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent; (c) infringe any third party ‘s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, intentionally or otherwise; (d) violate any state or federal law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising); (e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (f) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site; and (g) create liability or cause to lose (in whole or in part) the services of ISPs or other suppliers. Additionally, without the express written authorization of the Site, you may not: (a) utilize framing techniques in connection with the Site or any of the materials contained therein; (b) use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site ‘s marks; (c) “deep-link” to any page of the Site (including the homepage); (d) decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Site ‘s materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (e) sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Site ‘s materials or any of your rights to access and use the Site ‘s materials as granted in this Agreement; and/or (f) place a bookmark on any page of the Site except for the registration log-in screen. Furthermore, you may not consummate any transaction on the Site, or that was initiated using Services, that could cause to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Additionally, you agree to fully cooperate with the Site in stopping any unauthorized use. It shall be a complete and material breach of this User Agreement if you submit any material to the Site that violates international law or federal, state, and/or local laws of the United States. Unauthorized access to the Site is illegal and a breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you agree to ensure that you have fully logged out of your account at the end of each session.
(11)You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without express written permission. You agree that you will not: (i) take any action that Company, in sole discretion, believe imposes an unreasonably large load on servers; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display the Site content without the prior expressed written permission of bonté and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (iii) attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iv) bypass any security measures (including the use of another person ‘s user name to access the Site) or encryption tools that Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
(12) Breach. Without limiting other remedies, Company may limit your activity, temporarily suspend, issue a warning, indefinitely suspend or terminate your automatic shipment and refuse to provide Services to you if, within sole and independent judgment: (a) you breach or Company anticipate that you are about to breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) Company are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; (c) you fail to pay absolutely any amount due by the payment due date; or (d) Company believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, users. Also, Company can terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
(14) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. bonté takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. Policy for handling claims of infringement is to have designated agent review and respond to notices of infringement by removing from the Site any infringing material when a DMCA compliant notice is provided.
(15) DMCA Notice. In accordance with the DMCA, bonté has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on the Site. If you truly believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify the designated agent specified below: firstname.lastname@example.org
(16)The DMCA requires all infringement claims be in writing and must include the following information: 1. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; 2. A description of infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit bonté to locate the material; 3.Your contact information, including your telephone number, mailing address, and email address; 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and 6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
(17) National Do Not Call Registry. You are advised that when you complete a contact form on the Site, you have expressly agreed to be contacted via telephone by bonté, regardless of whether you are listed on the National Do Not Call Registry.
(18) Fax Policy. Be advised that if you provide with a fax number, you have expressly granted the right to contact you through fax.
(19) Results May Vary. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT AND EXPRESS SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS. EXAMPLES AND TESTIMONIALS ON THE SITE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED OR CONSTRUED AS PROMISES OR GUARANTEES OF RESULTS. RESULTS WILL VARY PER PERSON. Your personal level of success in attaining the results claimed in materials depends on a number of factors. THE FACTORS VARY ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, AND THEREFORE, bonté CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR RESULTS.
This product is not for use by or sale to any persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed as described on the label. Furthermore, the product should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual weight loss results will vary. By using this site you agree to follow the privacy and all terms & conditions printed on this site. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
(20) No Warranty. COMPANY, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THIS SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT, ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. COMPANY, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may possibly not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state. ADDITIONALLY, COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, UPDATED, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, (SITE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET). SPECIFICALLY, COMPANY ALSO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM, OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF bonté. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION BY SELLERS OR THIRD PARTIES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE. ADDITIONALLY, THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL LOCATIONS. FURTHERMORE, NO USERS MAY ACCESS THE SITE FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THE CONTENT OR THE BUSINESS OF THE SITE MAY BE ILLEGAL. THE SITE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY WEBSITE ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY DERIVED FROM THE USE OF ANY LINKS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE SITE.
(21) General Release. WHEN AND IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ONE OR MORE USERS, EACH OF YOU RELEASE bonté, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. FURTHERMORE, YOU WAIVE THE PROTECTIONS AFFORDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” MOREOVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WAIVER IS AN ESSENTIAL AND MATERIAL TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT WITHOUT SUCH WAIVER, THIS AGREEMENT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ENTERED INTO BY bonté.
(22) Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, , OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE. LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF A) THE TOTAL OF PAYMENTS BY YOU IN THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS OR B) $100.
(23) Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless bonté and officers, agents, directors, employees, contractors and suppliers from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the performance of this Agreement by either party, as well any performance related to the documents it incorporates by reference, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
(24) Specific Enforcement. You acknowledge that bonté will be irreparably injured if the provisions of this Agreement are not specifically enforced or followed. If you commit, or in the belief of bonté, threaten to commit a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement, bonté and each of its subsidiaries shall have the right and remedy, in addition to any other remedy that may be available at law or in equity, to have the provisions of this Agreement specifically enforced by any court having equity jurisdiction, it being acknowledged and agreed that any such breach or threatened breach will cause irreparable injury to bonté and its subsidiaries, and money damages will not provide an adequate remedy therefore. Furthermore, such injunction shall be available without the posting of any bond or other security, and you hereby consent to the issuance of such injunction.
(25) If this Agreement is breached by you, bonté will be entitled to recover its legal fees and permissible costs incurred in the enforcement of this Agreement.
(26) Licenses. bonté grants a limited license to each participant to only make personal use of the Site and the Services in accordance with this Agreement. The license expressly excludes, without limitation, any reproduction, duplication, sale, resale or other commercial use of the Site and the Services, making any derivative of the Site or the Services, the collection and use of participant e-mail addresses or other participant information, ratings or listings, or any data extraction or data mining whatsoever. You also agree that you will not reproduce, compile, republish or resell for any commercial purpose any information on Site and not use any device, software or routine that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
(27) Export Control. You also understand and acknowledge that the Site’s software elements may be subject to regulation by the United States Department of Commerce or by other agencies of the U.S. Government, which prohibit the export or diversion of software to certain nations or third parties. Diversion of such materials contrary to the laws of the United States or international law is prohibited. Furthermore, you agree that you will not assist or participate in any such diversion or other violation of applicable laws and regulations. Also, you warrant that you will not permit or license anyone not approved under applicable law or regulations to receive controlled commodities. Moreover, you agree to abide by any applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that none of the materials on the Site are being, or will be, transferred, shipped, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or otherwise used for proscribed activities.
(28) Trademarks. You agree that the terms “bonté” and “onlinepromooffer.com” are considered trademarks of the Site. Furthermore, you agree that the Site’s marks, logos, domains, and trademarks may not be commercially used except with the express written permission of the Site. You agree that the marks may not be used in any manner that falsely disparages or discredits the Site or is likely to cause consumer confusion. You understand that other parties ‘ product and service names referenced on the Site may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks.
(29) Copyrights. The Site and all the materials accessible on or through the site such as graphics, text, photographs, video and audio clips, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, downloadable materials, data compilations and software, as well as any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Site, are the proprietary information and valuable intellectual property of the Site or the party that provided the materials to the Site. These materials (and compilations thereof) are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The materials may not be distributed, copied, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the Site. Additionally, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the materials. Furthermore, modifications or use of the content of the Site except as expressly provided in this User Agreement violates the Site’s intellectual property rights.
(30) The Site, and/or the party that provided the materials to the Site, retains all of its right, title, and interest in all the materials. Your access of the Site does not transfer title or rights in any of the Site’s intellectual property.
(31) Dispute. Except as otherwise provided below, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the relationship between the parties established by it shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration before one (1) arbitrator. Judgment upon any award it may grant may be confirmed and entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be deemed self-executing, and an award may be entered against a party who fails to appear at any duly noticed hearing. This provision shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. Either party shall have the right to seek and obtain from any court of competent jurisdiction any equitable or provisional relief or remedy enforcing any right or interest it may have in connection with this Agreement. No judicial actions permitted by this paragraph shall waive or limit the claiming party’s rights to adjudicate the merits of the dispute by arbitration. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND bonté SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO DO SO IN WRITING FOLLOWING INITIATION OF THE ARBITRATION.